Monday

Woohoo! It's time for a limerick contest!!!!

THE BUNNY WITH A TOOLBELT LIMERICK CONTEST (AKA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME MARTHA!)

1. Your limerick MUST be on the topic of convincing Martha Stewart to pick me for a winner in her American Made contest.

2. I strongly suggest you choose an item from my Etsy shop to use as your muse--that way I can illustrate your entry with a nice photo.

3. Must follow traditional limerick form, as in the Edward Lear example above, or see this link on how to write a limerick.

4. I know it's traditional to be bawdy, but these limericks must employ clean language and activities. The point is to make Martha laugh and think I'm cool (and me too if you want to WIN!)

5.  You can enter up to six different limericks per day. Send them to me at bunnywithatoolbelt@gmail.com by midnight PST on October 13th, 2014, so I can publish them all before the voting period at Martha Stewart HQ runs out.

6.  Vote vote vote vote vote vote every day for me! Click here and employ whatever you need to remember that you can vote six times daily! Let's show Martha what Bunny with a Toolbelt fans are made of!

7.  Top winner will get $250 to spend in the Bunny with a Toolbelt Etsy shop and two more runners up will each receive $100 to spend in the very same shop!

8.  Woohooooo! I'm already a finalist. Can you help make me a winner? If so, I think that makes us ALL winners!  Woohoooooooo!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Already a finalist, heck, you're already a winner in my book. Just saw this today, busy weekend, might not get verse to you, but props & clicks are comin atcha! - AlisunZoe

    ReplyDelete