Tuesday

cardinal, serpent, and revised elephant


Hello Beautiful People!
I took a little break from the studio for the past few days, but will make up for lost time this week as I complete the artwork for our deck of cards! I'm just about done with the animals for our heart/water cards, but today I'll catch you up with the few stragglers from our other suits.
First, I have our last bird for the spade cards--a red cardinal who will grace the 7 card. He's on a skateboard and sporting some fashionable attire for his ride.  
The rainbow serpent will complete the clubs/imaginary animal cards. Here's my take on this animal most familiar to Australians.
And last, I have my remake of the elephant for the ace of diamonds. I mentioned before that my original elephant was too horizontally-oriented for my tastes, so I remade it with a more upright position and accessory. Rather than a pencil, he'll have a flying fish sushi roll on his back. Look out for the pencil in one of the remaining dozen cards I'll release in the next week.
Back soon with the hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment